Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Return

Well, hello. I know, I have to disappear for a while, maybe I do that too much, but can I make a blatantly obnoxious suggestion that that might be the natural flow of things?
Everything has changed again.. the people, the weather, the music, the feelings, the food. Of course, accompanied by a deliberate feeling of nostalgia. But, seriously, how can you not be mind-fucked by it?
Sample for you -

(FOE - "The Fox")

and another -

(CocoRosie - "Lemonade")
...there you go.

The heart wants what the heart wants, you know? What can I do? And it wasn't wrong, anyway.. it was for the best. .. ok?
I have learned another dance, of steps, and of life, and of the spirals in my mind. *sip of water*
Stop trying to hide your flaws. They'll stay until you reveal them, and then, the true faces will appear.

Pins and pencils. Fingertips. Cross your wrist, then ask for forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment