Thursday, December 6, 2012

Commitments

I'm straying off my original idea of how to live, whether it is still or again, I do not know. It does keep changing, so following a certain path can be awfully inconclusive. That, and I'm cripplingly indecisive.
The "I'm happy." post is just as true as the self-and-world-hating posts, and that simply makes finding a theme for myself so much harder. I don't really have a certain theme to work with. Muh.
My body is alerting me of need of change of thought by making my lovely dreamland of sleep very enticing in the mornings. Not that I can't get up because I'm tired, but I can't get up because I really don't want to. This is what happens to depressed people, since reality pales in comparison, but I'm not depressed, I enjoy my life, so there must be something else to learn by this.
The problem probably is that I've engaged in too much, and too little planning. The best solution I can see right now is to go outside and build a fucking snowman.

(ThankyouthankyouIneseforunderstanding.)

Still the need to create. Build. Write. Almost anything, just please occupy my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment