Friday, March 8, 2013

so,

the EB concert at Depo went better than expected. Which is still not as good as I would've liked, but it does leave some hope for the future. I noticed some patterns I use when I sing, so I can try to diversify more now, and I got a comment from the sound guy to sing straight into the microphone, waving his hand at the vocalist of the band after us, who incidentally was screaming "My Heart Will Go On", which was followed by "Kur ir mana lidmašīna", which, in turn, was followed by "Sex on fire".  *cough* Ralfs Brieze was their guitarist, it turns out, who was much more uncomfortable to meet me than I was to meet him.
I met a lot of missed people, like the other Emma and Kurmis, and some unexpected ones - Pedro, Sāra, Diāna K., the R.1.ģ. Laura, even Rasa E. showed up at some point. Kate was there looking adorable, Axel was there to headbang, (Rudy attempting an amateur version of the same thing), Mārtiņš was there to grin awkwardly.

It's women's day.
It's also one of those days when the feeling of everyday life seems to change a bit more noticeably, whether it has to do with some inner acceptance or if it's a response to some new scent, I don't know, but it's very pleasant this time.
Gus is sick, but our mine & craft conversations have brought some more understanding between the both of us. Talking. Talking is good.
I'm also having these tiny crises about how I evaluate friendship and how much trust has to do with that, yeah, yeah, again, I know. Maybe I just don't meet people enough these days. Or possibly don't get drunk with people enough. Something of the sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment