Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hey, Jude

This morning I dropped an avokado seed on my toe. The perfect way to start the day, eh?


Also, how does one explore without losing the old? I don't want to lose any of my friends, but everyone's so different.. How do you look into all the sides of the crystal at once?
Is it this?



One, true, brilliant shape, shining, lighting up the world, just get to it, take it, it's yours.. 

Can there be a ONE TRUE thing, meaning, whatever, anything.. to seize at all costs, or else you go to Hell.. or to not strive for, to regard, to acknowledge, but it's only within reach if you don't want it, if you don't want, want, want. 'Cause we're all sinners anyway.



..or is it all around us? is it more like this...-


Everywhere, but we just don't see, we're blind. We're right in the middle of it, and we're like, ugh, what is this unusual substance that makes dreams come true, why is it all over me, get it off, get it off!! 
Let me crawl back into the box with the windows of a jail cell. Let me turn back into the routine, let me eat this lovely, salty, poisonous thing they just advertised, pleaase.  

Repetitive. Repetitive. Repetitive. Repetitive. Repetitive. Repetitive. Repetitive. Repetitive. 


Or maybe it's a beautiful, bleeding cross, or x, heart, whatever the preference is these days.. as long as it's injury, it's justified. It's ok. Not only blind, but deaf, too, and mostly mute as well. Ladies and gentlemen, the Human Race. All meanings. Just because I said so. So there. I win. You lose. You lose. 
'Cause I'm special. Mummy said so.



Wait, what? I'm showing you the clock, why the fuck would you see the bodily injury instead, relevant, I think not. Yes. It is. No, it is not, you you you.. -.


Time is much more complex than blood, am I right? Time holds much more in itself, isn't it more important than the sight of a liquid of a visually pleasing colour?

Irony, y u get old?

No comments:

Post a Comment