Sunday, November 6, 2011

My sister's godmother and her wife..

..stopped by today. They are among the nicest people I know.

Also, today I feel like shit. No matter how beautiful life is, there are always days that are just.. shit.
But no matter, I have quality vanilla ice cream. And a splendid notebook of which one side is just my kind of indigo. See, I'm cheering myself up already. The boy is composing music. The ghost is in the room. Did I just call this upon myself? ..oh, well, better turn on the other light. And light the candles. And be like, LIGHT!.

"Men mamma, dom är ju inga barn längre, dom är ju riktiga människor!" I miss my cousins.

Deja vu. The music just seems to disappear sometimes. And don't get to know your friends too well, ok?
Is it just me, or is dubstep slowly invading our brains?

ooh, look, I found something I wrote with cold fingers outside while waiting for someone who didn't arrive. fun.

get out of the den of friends
the lonely, righteous thieves
part of the rest of the onlookers
no matter how much they grieve
what drips from their fingers
won't be blood
yet it brings the flood

be silent in your screaming
don't you dare awaken
you, yourself, don't tear the fraying sky
we couldn't take that much at once
not now, not then
what you take in your hands
you can hurl
just let ignorance be the world

sharpen your decisions to a point
the you can stab at what you want

...aand that's all there was. Oh well. I didn't light the candle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment