Thursday, April 21, 2011

The known and unknown

We know nothing. Not for sure. Proof doesn't exist, and neither does fact. Which means that neither noes fiction. And now, after I've been a good girl and given you a brilliant beginning, I can through in questions like "Do you believe in ghosts?" and "What is impossible?" for the benefit of your pondering.
Boowaah. Hey, I know, I can bore you with this!

"Lord Combermere died in 1891, having been struck and killed by a horse-drawn carriage. At the time Sybell Corbet took the above photo, Combermere's funeral was taking place some four miles away. The photographic exposure, Corbet recorded, took about an hour. It is thought by some that during that time a servant might have come into the room and sat briefly in the chair, creating the transparent image. This idea was refuted by members of the household, however, testifying that all were attending Lord Combermere's funeral." Duh-duh-duh-duh-duuuuh!

Personally, I think not believing in ghosts is just as silly as believing in them, because so little is known about death. No one really knows what happens, right? I mean, you can poke around in a body with a muddy stick and mumble something to yourself about heart failure, but the how and why we are ALIVE remains a mystery, Just for now, I hope.

Another thing I find very interesting is auras. The spiritual energy surrounding us? Sounds very fictional, I know, but ha! we came to the conclusion that there is no fiction, and since I'm writing this you can't argue with me, so I'm ploughing on. Looky here -
Some say that seeing auras should be a natural human function, and why not? I makes sense, if you think about it. We all radiate heat, and emotion, it's not really a surprise for it to be visible. And I want to learn, so I can feed my little ego and feel special.

On a slightly different note, these days it seems that knowledge is very selective. One thing I can pride(?) myself with is that I know one band that no one else seems to know, except the people that revealed it to me. I like their style, although it can be.. interesting. Pleased to introduce you to.. *drumroll*  ...The 3!

(soul to sell & bramfatura)
3
Aren't they wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment