Friday, April 22, 2011

These days..

..were quite wonderful. Music, fear, laughing again, and meetings, unexpected, yet waited for, forgotten books, sitting in the garden, smoke, never failing to come my way, soap bubbles in the wind and falling asleep with uncertainty. (Why do I get the feeling that something's wrong? Nothing of great importance, I think, but it won't leave.) So many tired people...
Oh. Searching for sleepy people causes severe yawning. 

I'm practically bursting with song these days, I need to sing, or I'll probably go mad. Only now my throat refuses to cooperate, what, with me using it mercilessly during midnight bike-rides. That probably won't stop me from torturing it some more. (:

And it's so hard to actually know someone. To trust someone. To belong.
Wanting to isn't enough. And then I want to be trusted, to be known, to be loved. 
Waiting takes so long.. And being ready for what you want takes practice. Too many people have made my mistakes, and I want them back. 
Uncertainty uncertainty uncertainty uncertainty uncertainty uncertainty uncertainty uncertainty..
I was considering the possibility that I might be slightly bipolar. No one wants to be alone..
My my my - my my my - my my my - my my..

No comments:

Post a Comment