Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another day, another..-

Ah. Intimidating to get to know a new family, isn't it? And then I realized how relieved I was to finally become aware of another whole different group of people. As in - not an extension of your current friends, not a mind-set that eventually falls into typical patterns. This little circle or figures falls a bit out of the ones I've already gotten excited about/tired of. These kinds of acquaintances float up once in a while, usually unexpectedly, and they usually either pass in a phase or slowly get integrated into my current life. Honestly, I'm hoping for the second.
Also, Nemi turned out to be right on time. (Started reading on my way home already.) Tom, do remind me about the theory about baby doves. I'll remember about the questions.
Kat.. yeah.. See you soon, I guess.

Why the fuck were you laughing?

Four leaf clover guitar picks.

Crazy world, crazy world, ye-eh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment