Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I love living.

Haha, I do, I do, I do. It's fucking great t' be fucking happy. :D D'uh.
Mein gott, someway, somehow, everything is splendid. Except for falling out of favor regarding a couple of friends, but - I'm standing up for myself. Part of the grief I deserved, part  - I didn't. I'm learning to stand up for myself. Not for some accepted belief, or something that others see as impressive, or my lovely, lovely friends, but myself. This time, it's me. (Also without the apology for egoism that often comes with such sentences, I will squirm no more.) I can accomplish. (And use italics at my own leisure.)
Got ma guitar, got my sketch/diary notebook, and blog, my books, ma *gasp* band, new haircut, some sort of decency in people around me, (f'in rare these days), a lovely girlfriend, a tinkling in my ears and an adventure in the future. (Namely, ĢS, but other stuff, too. Anything, really.) Happy.

Regard this Belgian beauty, if you will. Poirot would be proud.

(Selah Sue - summertime bring me joy | SoulKitchen)

No comments:

Post a Comment