Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Equinox

Today. 07:14. Everything's waking up.
Emī & I both decided to write down a wish with a drawn spring flower, and then throw it out the window at the lovely given time above. I must admit, I was a minute late, but my duty has been fulfilled nonetheless. Afterwards, I went promptly back to sleep.

I'm also re-reading Watership Down for .. the 4th time? I'm not sure, but it's been a while, and I'm enjoying it greatly. I keep remembering phrases and events that won't  appear for a few chapters and giggling about them. I also must give Wise Child another visit, since both of these books are sort of on the same page. *coughlamecoughpun*

And I've been pondering about a verbal, (well, typed), attack I received yesterday, through skype. There are two versions to believe:
1. I have been a greater fool than I ever thought myself to be and my trust in my friends and humanity has been more or less lost.
2. My friend, who administered this attack, is more spiteful/revengeful than I first assumed. I'm not sure what the exact cause of all this is (although I have my theories), but I do think that she would not do this without one. What, for her, qualifies as a just reason, I do not know.
Both are very saddening.

I'm also turning to the healthy part of the foodstuffs again, or I'm attempting to. And see, little details like this, in fact, this whole blog makes me feel like such an egoist at times. I mean, I'm writing about me, me, me. I could try to worm my way out by saying it's a place I gather my thoughts so other people don't have to deal with my ranting, but I enjoy writing here very much. Eh.

Also, I wrote this some time back - "I'm not used to sleeplessness any more. Damn shame, in a way. I'm losing my tolerance for fatigue." Let me tell you, that beautiful week in Madona has taken care of this very thoroughly. Eheh.


(Also, do forgive me if I happen to repeat myself. Not much I can do about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment