Tuesday, May 8, 2012

mau

Stieg Larsson surprised me today with a really good twist in his second book in the "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" series. I sat there for about a minute, laughing out loud.
I have betrayed myself by becoming part of twitter.
My Tarot cards lie on the table, wrapped in silk, waiting to be picked up.
I cannot, for the life of me, remember what happened Saturday. Not that there was anything mind affecting - the day has simply slipped my memory. Yesterday, on the other hand..
Choir starts again on the 10th, which means adapting to that routine again. Meh.
Spring! Why do you bring allergies? And why don't you let Gus bribe you?
THE WINGLESS ANGEL IS MESSING WITH MY HEAD.
And the 12 string rain dog also seems to be avoiding me, but that could also be a slight imaginative leap. Maybe I should keep away from people for a while again. But then - I just need to switch sides.
But enough with the cryptic notes.
Now and again I get impatient with people being emotionally childish, and then I let my old habits rule, leading myself, in turn, to be impatient with me, most likely others as well.
Ah - difficult choices to make. Quite painful. Some actions have too many consequences. Well, it looks like there are going to be a few miserable days by the end of the week, possibly next week.


I remembered. Those events seem to far away for Saturday, but yep, they match.

No comments:

Post a Comment