Saturday, May 19, 2012

reminders

So, this morning on the train from Ķegums, I was making little reminder pathways in my head.
On my hand, I wrote "Bröderna Lejonhjärta" - passing Dole, Ieva and I saw these little garden houses with blossoming apple trees all around, it reminded me of the cherry trees in the book.
I kept silently repeating 'Morbid Faeries with Beautiful Hearbeats' - Morbid because of a rhyme I was coming up with at that moment, not that good though.. 
then there are phrases I wanted to be able to say just to fit the day -
I need to stop imagining everybody as faeries. 
Everybody's so beautiful today. 
My heartbeat was so loud.


And don't you think that the older way of spelling 'faeries' is so much nicer that the modern 'fairies'?

The last thing I wanted to remember was 'Fever', as in the song by L. W. John. Would have hummed it all the way home, if I hadn't met my mother on the tram..

Feeling rather woozy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment