Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lost in Trance

I get these sudden moments of missing people I've had any brief, but personal connection with. The people I've selfishly wanted to "own" by sharing a moment of some sort of bond with him or her that no one else does. Do people do that a lot, or am I being more possessive than most are accustomed to be when it comes to friendship?
I still haven't gotten around to the mindset in which I'd say 'no' to immortality.
I know that it would last literally forever, and that I'd get weary and miserable, but I'd be able to change so much.. and the weariness wouldn't set in right away and unlimited time is of great value, even if it is relative..
Have you ever met someone that emanates an inexplicable wrongness? I encountered an old lady today, from a distance, looking out of a window, and her stare from the sunken gray patches surrounding her eyes (although I didn't quite see the eyes themselves) gave me the heebie jeebies.

I suspect that I mean something different every time I say "I don't wanna grow up."



Randomly spaced impressions.

Tea, tea, tea, tea, tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment