Monday, August 6, 2012

Back.

Hey. So, I'm back from the choir trip. 11 days.
Italy. Fucking hot. Fucking amazing. But I'm also fucking happy to be home.
Too much to put in here. Way too much. A couple words - Europa Cantat. Torino.
There will be photos. In a while. When I get them. I didn't bring a camera, you see, but I think that was a good thing. Yes. Definitely. I got to read a few.. heh, interesting things to pass the time on the bus.. a book shared by us four youngsters of the very back seats. :3
My notebook has been filling up quite rapidly during the long bus rides, though.
I'm also writing a book. Started as another little project. Let's see how this one does.
Joakim Arenius was our group teacher, so that was us - Atelier A15 - Burtnieks, and a youth choir from the south of italy, also some people from Germany, and, I think, France. Awesome.
A tiny glimpse of all the other awesome people who I got to meet -

(The Gospel, I thikn)

I love Venice. D'uh. But by night.

No comments:

Post a Comment