Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ze present

I have decided that I am now in control in my own life.
So, I've started doing all the things I've meant to do for a while, starting projects, organising others, answering overdue letters, coming to terms with myself.
Trying to be realistic.
I am going to try to be brave.
My fingernails are a slightly alarming neon orange to celebrate this fact.
I'm also probably going to start writing reminders on my hands again, at least for a while.
Certain things look very pleasing to the eye under water. Swirly things.
Yes, The Project is being reborn, or, more precisely, finally born..

Evita, I wish you all the best. Another panda for you. Pandas is good fo' ye. This one's a red panda.
Has anybody heard of the band Little Joy?
They're very calming, at least what little I've heard of them, which is the self-titled album. Very sweet.
Oh, and oh, in choir today there was this wonderful exercise, where the whole choir is holding four notes, a lovely major, then the sopranos lower their note by a half, making it a minor, then the rest of the choir does the same and so on and it was all rather pretty I really must go to bed now, so I wish you all a comfy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment