Sunday, January 20, 2013

in our very own 21st century

I had this rather intricate train of thought in the car ride on my way to Kauguri. About how we are all connected and something else that sounds very much like the usual enlightenment bullshit. But it struck me as very true, there was something to hold on to there. Now, of course, I can remember very little of it, but part of it was reflecting on this rather cruel article by David Wong: http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
At first it seems like he's showing us the very depressive corner of the whole picture, but then, it's just another one of those unfortunate truths that we all wish to ignore. At the end he practically turns it around and makes it the right kind of motivational.
Now, that deep thought of mine feeding of his train of thought, only it had a much more sentimental quality to it, I might have touched on subjects like telepathy and a combined conscience, so, Wong's article, but in warm and fuzzy light.
I'll ponder on this a bit more, may or may not return excited and with absurd ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment