Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kristiāne F.

There seems to be information thrown at you from everywhere about certain subjects in certain points of your life. At this time in mine, it's drugs. Heroin, mostly.
I'm reading "Mēs, Zoo Stacijas Bērni", which I had always thought was a children's adventure book until I picked it up at Lauriņa's New Year's gathering about 10 days ago. Rudy called me during my stay there and told me about a couple horrible educational videos he saw about drugs and their effects, dangers. And I just saw "Trainspotting" with Arvis.
Those kind of things. I don't particularly mind. Both the book and the movie are good. It's just another phenomenon that seems to occur and reoccur.

After cleaning and sorting again today, meeting Pandit briefly after 4 days of missing, and attending the first half of the first business choir rehearsal of the year, I feel good. I don't feel frantic do DO or on the wrong path anymore. Things will take their path, and this path will lead to where I need it to. It's all okay at the moment. I just hope it will be a long while before this stability goes away again.
(The change seemed to happen when I made a conscious choice to sit in this not that seat in the tram, but that's just another one of my mini-theories.)
Also, my period will fucking END, hopefully within the next 24 hours, and I will be spared blood and pain until next month. *inexplicably semi-content sigh*

Also, Monica. I've introduced her to Gus, but I've never really known what she's like, other than some vague concept of her being my sort of superior mentor. Someone I'd like to become. But, the stupidly happy truth is, I keep becoming her. Even though I have been pining for something as impressive as an alternate personality, it doesn't seem necessary to make her more real than she is.

Also, the title of the previous post was referring to me finally cutting my hair short.
Everyone seems to like it, which is a pleasant surprise. Even if I do look younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment