Thursday, March 19, 2015

Ah,

These last two days. Joy, joy, joy.
Tuesday was sorting music and meeting Rob & Miks for a little bit, getting my sister her replacement rum, then off to work that included burnt fingers and nearly botched lemon cake, the one Matīss on the piano and the other Matīss between four personalities, an adventure shared with Laura involving birch juice and ants and lots of giggling. She also caught Bon Iver's song "For Emma" on her playlist, more joy ensues. Then M~ tried to be threatening and ask for coffee at the same time, and somehow we ended up walking to my place and seeing the aurora on the way. Breathtaking.
Wednesday was a lot of honest conversation, sunshine and duck drama. I was going to have an english lesson, but it had been forgotten about, so I ended up visiting the honorary owner of the elephant glass a few hours earlier than I would have, which was just as well, because it turned out to be one of those nights with an endless exchange of information, be it songs or tea or documented memories of a trip around Europe. Or, or, seeing "La Grande Bellezza" - a truly amazing movie. Earnest was seeing it for the 8th freaking time.
Today promises to be lovely as well.
I want to write more, but I have to go. All my love to you guys.

Quantic - Time Is The Enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment