Wednesday, March 11, 2015

confessions

Hah, my confessions? Nope. Sucker.

Those of other people.
And even so, that's all you're gonna get.

I woke up about 20 minutes ago, after having fallen into this disorienting something that I hesitate to call actual sleep. I guess the past week or so has been tiring after all, despite all the elation. Seemingly unrelated to what's been happening as of late. All the same, I've been living some sort of dream. Stayed 5 nights away from home. Left my umbrella on the tram when finally going back. It's been said I need a stash of booze in my room. I agree.
The poem below was written during a modelling session for Gints, those have all been lovely. Beer and oranges. Thought I can't say for sure, but I'm thinking it's a good one. Anyhow, I like it.

Gus, if you're reading this - I'd like to have you know that I'm happy. Really fucking happy, in fact. Which I hadn't expected. Don't take it the wrong way, though. Eh.

this song is sex
"Easy" - Son Lux, ft. Lorde

No comments:

Post a Comment