Thursday, January 5, 2012

Decisions.

Yes. I might have made a big mistake. But then, why did I do it? There must have been a reason.
Although, the consequences.. well, they could have been tolerable. But further choices, under, *cough* certain influences, have complicated it all again. As a lovely result - I don't know what I want. I don't know what to do.

Also, one of the things I wanted to do least was to betray a certain person's trust.
At the moment, I was just revealing what I thought I owed to somebody.
I'm sorry about the rest of the human race.

The little lovely beginnings and wonderings will have been worth it, though, whatever the outcome.

Also, there have been further revelations that are equally confusing.. More goddamn sympathies.
But, I guess it should have occurred to me.. or not.


Anyway. My heart is being torn in numerous directions. Yipee.



No comments:

Post a Comment