Tuesday, January 31, 2012

changechangechange

People change. Times change. Smells change. Nothing really smells like the past anymore. Whiffs of it are rare, very rare. Meh.
Some force of evil is also quite intent on erasing all my music. (have mercy)
There are several things I could write about, but none of them really feel.. worthy of it wouldn't be right, but they just don't need to be put down on paper, or a screen. And yet I type. What about? Too much or too little? 
My shoulder has found a new way of being cracked. Yay, now I can freak people out.
As if I didn't crack enough already. 
I hate letting people down. I guess I don't hate being let down, though, then I'm just disappointed. Or miserable. Or something. We all go on. Cheers. (:
Too gullible or too cautious? Anyone to trust? Yes? No? ...hello? 

No comments:

Post a Comment