Saturday, January 7, 2012

mumble.

I do, I mumble. I speak very quietly, and I dislike repeating myself too many times, but, yeah, you get the picture. I'm usually told, 'speak up', or 'wha..?', but today, instead of this, I was simply led behind the bus stop, where it's more quiet. Very respectful. (:

I had my first snowball fight of the year today. SNOW!!!! *jumps up and down and squeals*

I understand how people can't understand how to choose between no one being interested in your life and everyone asking how you're feeling after your last tragedy.

Kisses are nice. (implying everything and nothing)

Have you ever had friends unwillingly? I mean, real friends, ones you liked, but they became that without you wanting them to? If you're used to being alone, it can be either annoying or quite lovely.

Never forget your siblings. Seriously. I don't know what I'd do without mine.
Now, especially, my sister.

This piece of work is enchanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment