Sunday, September 9, 2012

I must return

to freedom!!

I realised, yesterday, Baltajās Naktīs, at the little concert of Pēteris and Jāzeps and the rest of the Photographers, that I'd lost a big part of myself during the summer and I must get it back. The silver cat is back around my neck. You see, the part I mean is the one that was researching the details of how to become a witch, the one that wished for a secret door to a fantasy world, the one who got lost in her day-dreaming. I wanted to be the odd girl in the oversized raincoat and a snake in her apartment, or the damsel in distress who was taken by the hand and shown that the horrible, terrifying, wonderful, unimaginable beasts and figures and beings were real, and they're hiding from reality in deep, dark corners. I'm back.


No comments:

Post a Comment