Wednesday, September 5, 2012

o.o

I think I know what I'm gonna do with the book.
(that phrase has jumped out of my mouth more than thrice, I think)
Thus, correction - I've figured out another possible detail and am excited about it.
So, the making people jump chapters is definitely a possibility, but another thing is this - I'm going to have all these random little paragraphs and/or short stories in between the actual storyline, which might include slight references to these appearances.
I'd also love to include visual stuff, I have no idea if this would cause any unnecessary complications, but it'd be horribly neat. If romance - maybe curls or blooms around the edges, if normally, illustrations to a couple things, but not too many. I could have a few little figures dancing around the text, appearing here and there, with distinct personalities, but being not much more than scribbles, faces more or less indistinguishable, but still somehow there.
As for colours in the text itself - a few select phrases or sentences, words, even letters will be obvious to the eye. Ehehe. I will enjoy this immensely.
Also - movies & literature. Share, everybody, share these experiences. Kat, I will certainly watch Les amours imaginaires, and Rudy, you must see The Princess Bride, loads of Ghibli stuff, and more. And fucking books! If only you could have this enormous library that is accessible to only you and your friends you choose to share your books with. The inside would be timeless, so you could read all the books you wanted in no hurry, and all the books would be the ones you and your friends want to share/wish they had/have been told to read or their lives would be incomplete. This is the second imaginary library description I've made.
And life is really such a troll. This is necessary, of course. Today, I was happy. Fucking happy. In love, I'll have you know. Etc. I was rather proud of my little assemblage of clothing of the day, and I met my lovely friends and proceeded to have a grand time. Then, I got a call informing me of a rather serious matter, and, to add just a little oomph to this - just after that I got kicked out my band. Lovely.
The day wasn't all a pile of shit, just very overwhelming. Life is changing, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment