Tuesday, September 18, 2012

many dots

Funny, how I'd mention the silver cat and then lose it, five days after..
A shame, a shame.. I've had it since 7th grade..  But there is hope yet.
I've spent most of today with my mother, which is unusual. T'was very nice.
First she took me to the dentist (just hygienist, for now. Still, having someone scraping about your mouth is not pleasant and makes you feel horribly vulnerable.), then shopping for the family, then we proceeded to drive home to make pumpkin-lentil soup with roasted sunflower seeds and whatnot, and we also made this wonderful little concoction I have named the Amazingly Delicious Health-Thing. I can give you the recipe. Here -

  • Milk
  • Common sea-buckthorn (smiltsērkšķi)
  • A banana & a peach (add any fruit of preference)
  • A few drops of vanilla extract
  • A spoon of sugar, in needed

Then amounts of everything you can decide for yourself.
Blend all this, and then consume saliva - inducing goodness at your own leisure.

I decided to get a new toothbrush right at the clinic 'cause why not take care of it all at once, eh? The girl asked what colour, I told her to choose. I've never had a black toothbrush before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment