Monday, October 8, 2012

Saulkrasti!

T'was splendid. Evita, me, Rob, Arnis & Mārtiņš.
Might be a band. Everything miraculously went well - we all got on the same train on time, vienā vagonā, with the equipment, almost got lost, but eventually found the house, and although the key was not where it was supposed to be, we got in anyway, and the drums got there too. Funfunfun. Pelmeņi. P. S. Betmens. Putrāā.  Fork & Bottle. Yeah. I also am battle scarred. Just look at my knees. Stone stairs at fault.
And Evita got to the train on time, and we cleaned the house, and we managed to carry everything + the drum set to the train (četri mazi bundzenieki, jāj pa ceļu dungodam.. ), Rob got his cigarettes, we didn't have to pay for extra luggage, and more everything I can't really organise my thoughts at the moment forgive me. 
Then John's place. Excited Emma is excited. Ideeeaas. It might get loud. Get out of my house. Etc.
And I had such a laughing fit when Lucifer and the Pandit pointed out the connection between Jordan Catalano (Jared Leto) and 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto). Seriously. Me isa retart. Had never realised it was the same person.

2 comments:

  1. First and foremost - I believe you meant The Pandit pointed it out.
    Secondly - Was it really me who did that? How did we arrive to that conclusion? I think it was Rob who did that, I just nodded in agreement.

    Lawl, U no retart, U just silly :3

    ...and a munchkin...d'aww...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noo, I remember you saying something.
      Picky picky Pandit. :P

      Delete