Tuesday, April 10, 2012

away again

..shunning responsibilities, neglecting family.. Bad girl. Had fun, though.

Fuckin' Easter. IT'S THE TIME OF EGGS AND FLUFFY BUNNIES.
Instead, evenings away. More people. Some more guitar-plucking. The lovely sight of paper napkins flying of the roof of a speeding car, one by one. A lump of metal made to look like a weapon. And then an actual weapon. A vague rooftop. And then I fell asleep.

Somebody, get me out of these fucking circles. I keep looping around, looping around, looping around myself. And, thanks, Kass, you were right, I like Hanne very much.
What am I missing? Who am I missing? Where am I missing? Or am I just doomed to integrate somewhat and then disappear, off to the next group? Never to find my place, just continuously searching, missing everything I've left behind, but unable to return completely.

I need something more intricate. Where have all these worlds gone??


No comments:

Post a Comment