Monday, April 13, 2015

breaking the pattern

Dreamt about Gus and Kat. She was being nice to me. Stulbā realitāte.
I daresay, I believe that it hasn't occurred to her that these patterns of mine that have been in the spotlight during her conversations with other people who are/were once rather close to me has an origin of problematic mental nuances, all of which I would gladly rid myself of. It's not a result of some whimsical desire to fuck with people's heads, thank you very much. I get the distinct impression she doesn't give a hoot about my side of the tale.
Not that I'm trying to rid myself of guilt, oh no, there's plenty of that, don't worry.
It's just that I miss you guys.

bet toties es pamodos pie šīs sejas - ap kādiem astoņiem no rīta. es nezinu, ko dara mans bioloģiskais pulkstenis, jo tas ne tuvu nebija pietiekami.
fak, es negribu atkal pazaudēt spēju izbaudīt miegu

mīlu savus kaķus

No comments:

Post a Comment