Friday, December 16, 2011

Intrigue.

No, I haven't seen the movie, nor read the book. But it was shown to me, and I must share it further.

(Girl, Interrupted - Strong Scene)

It all started with actually waking up at a more or less decent time. I didn't have plans until three, and, lo and behold - a message from a good friend, ditching school, asking if she could come over. Yes, of course. 
Just time enough to take a shower and clean up a bit before. 
She got a bit lost on the way, but just a little. When she arrived, I surveyed the food-less kitchen, made us black tea that was too strong, and we proceeded to my room. Tery's staying with me at the moment as well, I do think both girls had met before, but they barely remembered each other. We spent our time showing each other movies, books, memories, songs, she received a massage, there was a lot of talk about wishes and christmas... we had a wonderful time. 
These little gatherings don't happen that often, but when they do, they are lovely.
Another thank you for the Star Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment