Sunday, December 18, 2011

what even is

I get the weirdest feeling sometimes.. A sort of suppressed rage, out of nowhere.. I'm not angry myself, no, it's more like all the sounds and movements are angry, violent. The only connection I can make from the past is one of my recurring nightmares - also, the suppressed rage, a lot of it, and I'm in whiteishness all around, except for a moving, endless, black line that I have to keep straight at all costs. It always spikes at the end. Always, like the heartbeat thing, only suddenly, then it all disappears, and someone screams that he's the king of the world. I think he lifted a car above his head the first time I dreamt it. I've only had this dream about 4? times, but it's scary when I suddenly get the feeling irl.. for no reason I can think of. It usually passes after a few minutes, 2-10, I guess. Any music I put on to calm myself seems violent, like they're only just controlling themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment