Monday, December 19, 2011

ugh

Right. I've pin-pointed a couple of problems that have been continuously getting me down lately. It's nothing dramatic, but still there. Thing is, though, there's nothing I can do about them without messing things up. At least until something happens. Am I the only one who sort of wants to find an excuse to yell at a person close to you? Even if nothing is really wrong? You have been content for so long, there's been no reason to be violent. I have issues, don't I. Or maybe it's suffocating emotions or something.
I miss being with people I know really really well, like buddies for years.
Everyone around me is really wonderful, but there's just not that really meaningful level of trust, etc.
Ah, shit. I sound like a whiny bitch. Yay. What to do what to do what to do wahttodo??


No comments:

Post a Comment