Monday, December 19, 2011

........sob

I've mentioned this before.. the most beautiful gift I've ever received. Just about 17 years ago.


Babe, babe, rock-a-bye. 
Earth. Sea. Fire. Sky.
We planted a seed and there you grew.
Who could have known it would be you?
I want to keep you safe from trouble, guide you right and set you free.
Love, care, for you to live.
Instead of take I must now give.
I was a child now I have grown.
The house I lived in you've made a home.
I want to keep you safe from trouble, guide your eyes and set you free.
I pray there's some beauty, peace and wonder, left in the world you inherit from me.
Sleep, dream your dreamy-dream.
Don't let go of where you've been.
Back to the wisdom from which you came, but wake to find me here again.
I want to keep you safe from trouble, guide your eyes and set you free.
I pray there's some beauty, peace and wonder, left in the world you inherit from me.
All life is one, all time is now. 
Rock the cradle, break the bough.
Stars, angels, world of strife.
Womb, blood, love of live!

No comments:

Post a Comment