Monday, February 6, 2012

IIi can't decide..

... whether you should live or die,
oh, you'll prob'ly go to heaven, please don't hang your head and cry..
pam pam pa-dam.. .

Yeah, another one of those last ramblings before going to bed at about quarter to two in the morning.
I haven't slept in my own bed for two nights. One of them I spent in an office, having fun talking about trains, 9gag, and fiddling with the radio, running up the stairs in my socks because I can. And those are some of the details.
The other was after a coffee evening with "the girls", which was fun, even thought I don't drink coffee. Yeugh. It included a failed piercing, singing a bit too loudly, trying to make a caramel macchiato, and too little of the water pipe. Also, staying the night, because the outside was anything but welcoming.
And now I'm back at home, telling myself to go to bed, and it won't take much convincing, because I am tired. See, but I wonder why these times are so good for pondering. Your head's all filled up with information about your day, you're tired, and mostly dysfunctional. Makes you think deep thoughts. O.o
I've been fooling around too much. Em, it's seldom a good idea to fool around too much.
I wonder if my alarm clock is set. Not that I need it, but I'd like to get up at a more or less acceptable time. Geez. I don't really want to sound like that.

oooh, rumor has it, oooh, rumor has it, oo - okgoodnightbabye.

No comments:

Post a Comment