Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh my.

Well, it's been an interesting evening. Lots of new thoughts, new plans, friendly, intelligent, unorthodox people, etc. Drawing logos and on hands and sitting on pillows and making cottage cheese pie. Or something. That lovely phrase. I use the word "lovely" a lot.
Also, what are the chances of meeting someone with from Australia with a smattering of swedish and memories from two of the schools I went to? Met purely by coincidence. Highly amusing.
Hm, well, it's 02:30 in the morning. If it'd been around well, let's say 04:00, I'd be thinking, "Might as well make it an all-nighter." But I still have a go at getting a decent night's sleep. which I probably should, seeing that I have to teach english tomorrow and the last of my cold would have much less of a chance.
But I'm delving into old memories. Like this - http://www.lackadaisycats.com/index.php
Love her sense of humor. And I'm not really that tired. My brain is being obnoxious and inventing stuff. Not shutting up. Trying to remember too many things. My circulation is weird. There are a few certain people who deserve a sincere hug. And then there are a few I want to have long, sitting-in-the-kitchen-at-dawn kind of talks with, the ones where you talk about all the possible things and have a nice, personal moment.
Mh. And no, it's not wishful thinking. Mandarins.


No comments:

Post a Comment