Saturday, February 18, 2012

Really.

"Ba-donka-donk"  - extremely curvaceous female behind.
(This is very useful information.)

I'm not used to sleeplessness any more. Damn shame, in a way. I'm losing my tolerance for fatigue.
Not good. I have to do more energy-depriving things.
I have to get all my stuff back from the people I lent them to, I have to stop putting too much trust in people and think that they're going to pull through, but see, too many of them just don't care. You can worry, you can help, you can try to make them happy, but they'll just end up leaving you there, sitting in the dirt.
Although, recently I received a true thank you. A sincere appreciation. That meant a lot to me.
I have to do everything. I hate being torn between promises to two different people.. but it happens. A moment of thoughtlessness, and tadaaah!, you end up with two responsibilities that are both very important but cannot both be fulfilled. You have to choose. Fuck.
Also - act on your impulses and inspiration, if you do that one or two things first, it'll be too late.

Don't close those tired eyes of yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment