Friday, June 29, 2012

"I cannot begin to tell you how lovely you are."

That - was the most heartwarming compliment I received yesterday, via Francis, who was awesome onstage with the guys. Gig at Karakums, lovely place, we played like shit, but the evening was quite pleasant. Čubis, Kārlis, & Sandis were there, too, hadn't expected that. They missed the belly dance of a blond between the bands. Eye-candy, but I think she was almost ignoring her background song.
Photos on the ceiling, paintings on the walls, confidence was melting, got beer for y'all.
I was told I "Cherry Bomb" suits me. Go figure. Smoke is fascinating. Really. I can't get over that. It just is really, fucking fascinating. 
I got two walk home the second night in a row, but I was just as nice, since I had Rob's company and we decided to stop cars on the way. The only guys who did stop were a couple of russians going the wrong way anyhow, but we did manage to unwittingly hold out our thumbs for a police bus and piss someone off. Totally worth it.
Strawberries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0tsm0EhCJM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKFTEdhPQ9A

(City Games (Baha'i holy places version))
Francis, that's this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment