Tuesday, June 12, 2012

little lion girl

I thought I was calm and happy again. Well, I am, but I had a sudden burst into tears during my vocal lesson. Amusing, really.
*me, reading a rhythm exercise*
Inese - Emma, tev raudiens nenāk? Tev starp tiem da-duh trīc balss..
es - Nē..
*I read a bit more, and realize she's right, but what now? everything's alright..*
es - nē nu, vispār nāk, bet es nezinu kāpēc..
*and then tears started rolling down my cheeks. Heh. Afterwards I got to vent by singing Little Lion Man. She was right when she said "aktuāli." Sort of. mehmehemeh

I'm finding comfort all around. People and music, mostly. Literature. The weather. O.o
There was a sushi eve tonight. Emīlija & Linda, a soothing combination, I must say. I was hoping for the addition of a certain Madara I've met only once, but well, next time, then.
I think I'm settling into my life again. Or it could be called growing up. I hope not. Or...
Right now, I'm writing this sitting in Linda's lap, and she's nestling into my shoulder. Very sweet.

(Mumford & Sons - "Little lion man")

No comments:

Post a Comment