Friday, June 22, 2012

they say hasty

Tuesday. starting with the cryptic Went to be the sponsor for the three musketeers, which, with a brief encounter with the blond fey, proceeded to traipse on to the vocal apartment, where cards were dealt and smoke was breathed. Insults on balconies. Sorry, but not altogether undeserved. Ponderings, ponderings about thingamajings ..and you have to know that you're mentally strong enough to take it, you gotta trust yourself to be stable, otherwise you should wait
On the last tram home, another fellow with a companion was recognized, and I ended up lying on beanbags, ale at my side, looking up at the stars. Arrived home rather late and rather noisily, resulted in a couple of bruises on my legs. Em? Is that you? 
Next day, the factory. many known and unknown faces, echoes and posters and strawberries, and roofs going on and on. A green pull-out chair as a place for thought and writings, long-lost songs from the speakers, an awkward, but otherwise funny misunderstanding, and they taught be how to breathe it in.
Three hours of sleep, a drowsy ride home, brief encounter with Marija & roommate on tram, and another couple hours at home, waking to try to convince iTunes to give me back my music. By then it was morning, and a home-bound day seemed to bee looming, but a conversation resulted in a perilous journey to Kauguri, a marvelous sunset and some shivering on the beach. William the cat suits his name, and Max was the skittish one, the fighter. After - Green Street Hooligans & The Grey, both of which I managed to cry to. .Thanks for the comfort.
By then - sunrise, no sleep, and parents not being shy thanggoodness, bananas 'n ice cream in the morning, car ride back to the city, merciful shower at home, and a stubborn resolve not to cave in to sleep. Yes, that was this morning. Seems so long ago. I met Tom for a partially annoyed conversation, but it wasn't really that bad... + ice cream. Afterwards a aimless wandering while waiting, I met that one Miks from Rezo, very unexpected, and it was very hard to find somebody sensible to talk to. My fallen angel was hiding as well, what to do with her? My stubbornness has worked so far, and I'm kind of groggy. I could let myself give in soon, sleep is still undoubtedly good and needed. Interesting mindset, though, atm.. Those are my last three days in a nutshell, and they do deserve elaboration, which may be added over time, but noooobooody knooows...

(Lucy Rose - "Middle of the bed" | SPGtv)


Somehow I still have sand in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment