Saturday, July 21, 2012

and heere I goo agaaain

Stupid circle of life. Stupid cleansing countryside. Stupid tumbling insides.
Can't I just do something and be done with it? Everything seems to have consequences. Duh. (förlåt)
I guess I just wish things were simpler and that certain things were more light-hearted.
"everything should turn out fine." It's complicated. It's always complicated.

I love this place. The Vītolīši should be here soon, too.. heh.
Athough 'soon' can be anything up to the remaining part of the day, even following into the night. Always worth the wait, though.
The peace really is wonderful, and the food is made with care and is scrumpious. Really.
And fresh honey, and berries, and the wind and the rain and the fields reflecting all sorts of stuff back at you, and little tiny frogs on the road, and everything. Everything.
Even my head mumbling the way it usually does here, and having to rethink my life, and someone clumsily playing some instrument in the next room, and crickets, and time passing in a most peculiar manner.
Also, emotions everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment