Tuesday, July 10, 2012

something's missing

It's one of those weird moments when my intuition? is telling me emma! emmaaa! Listen! you need to (..)! right now, it'll be too late soon! (..)!! Now, goddamnit!
Butr I don't know what it means! he/she is never specific about this stuff. argh
also, these are the times I tend to ignore time limits and do something utterly pointless until there's no use in going to whatever I have planned, and I end up telling everyone, including myself, that I'm going, but since my inner self is yelling at me, I waste all the time either just going derp or trying to find out what the hell I need to pay attention to. This is when I can't make sense of my brain.
Why won't you tell me what it is?? See, these intuitive (nyeegh) unsuccessful wake up calls are usually accompanied by a feeling of desperation. No fun. waastin everybody's time/
whhhhhh. life.liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife,

No comments:

Post a Comment