Saturday, July 7, 2012

gggggggq


Well, hello, people. 
I have a choir concert tomorrow. Wish me luck. 

well, i guess this is fitting enough. easiest way to pour thoughts out. 
since you're not back yet..
Wish me the capability to get up in the morning. -.-
I didn't expect you to be so heartbreakingly honest about everything. or maybe you just share my view about some things more than other people, and that's why i see it more as the truth or something. egoistic. 

Hey, Kurmi, Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Hay, Emī, wow, fuck you, Sid. 
Hi, past Emma, your heart's a meeess.. 

Don't feel unequal, you do know it's just another thing. Something to get good at, another world, if you will, to experience. A rather emotional world. ah.
i probably had more to say.. but wesrhbfj i have a fucking dirty mind.

Emotional talks all over the place. Man, I needed that. 
I'm going to attempt to go to bed nao.

IT NEVER IS THAT SIMPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment