Thursday, July 5, 2012

yesterday..

..a visitor arrived about 2 minutes after I stumbled groggily from the bed to see what time it was. 

..I spent the entire day in Mežaparks, meeting Emīlija, her sister & cousin briefly, and taking a walk down to the lake. Hadn't been there for ages. 

..I realized a couple things about myself I would rather not have realized. 

..my mother broke her ankle, via stupid shoes and a slippery floor. She's currently in the hospital in Madona, with five fucking screws. She sounded more or less ok when I called.. I just hope she's really alright.

And today, in the early hours of the morning, Rob called, intoxicated, Kass in the background. He was asking for a girl's number. And our dear, dear Kass just succeeded in making me furious at him again. 

My windowsill tends to be very comfortable when there's a need for grumbling about something. Especially at night, the air tends to be green-smelling and moist. And I wouldn't trade that view for a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment