Friday, July 6, 2012

future plans

I need to start making videos. I've wanted to for a looong time now, just haven't had the resources and means to, which is a shame. I think I'd enjoy it a lot.

I need to revive the little I had started with my project. Another one of the promises to oneself that slowly fade away and are forgotten in the end. 'm not gonna forget, nonono. I DID have a start, I had people, I had points to fill, I also had just about what we needed to begin. I didn't have time. We, we didn't have time. It's a group thing. Albeit, things have changed. Some of the people will not join. Rain dog, that means you.

I need to set myself straight. By which I mean complying to my own morals a bit more. I've been swaying.

I have to think ahead a bit more.. 'cause some deadlines are approaching. Mehmehmehfuckthesystem.

Gotta leave more time for the deep kind of thought. And books! More reading, dammit!

I need to stop faltering. That's what people do. They falter. In fact, that's one of the worst things one can do.

Oh, mom's home.

"I feel my mortality", she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment